Is Your Yard Winter Ready?
Is your yard a swampy mess during the rainy winter months? Are you tired of spending those nice days cleaning up the mess from the last storm? It may be time to consider artificial turf for your yard. When it comes to the stormy winter months, the advantages of having an artificial lawn are priceless!
- No mud and muck that can be tracked into the house. If you have kids or pets, you know it can be hard to keep your floors clean in the wet winter months. Artificial turf is the perfect solution! It offers a clean and enjoyable surface for your kids or pets to enjoy, even after a heavy rain. With an artificial turf lawn, you can say goodbye to muddy paws and shoes in your home.
- Drains quickly so your yard won’t flood or be full of standing water. Our artificial turf has a drainage rate of 30 gallons of water per square yard per hour. Even in the heaviest rain, the water will drain away quickly and eliminate any issues with flooding in your yard. Our design team and installation crew will makes sure that your artificial lawn has the best possible drainage system to ensure that your yard stays free of flooding.
- Dries fast so you can enjoy your yard, even after a heavy rain. Our turf is made from polyethylene fibers that do not absorb water. This means that when the rain stops you won’t have to wait long to enjoy your yard. Combine with the elimination of mud, this means you can enjoy your artificial turf year-round!
- Solid sub-base eliminates issue with erosion. All of our projects start out with a solid sub-base made up of crushed rock that is compacted into place. This creates a strong underlayer for your artificial turf lawn and eliminates any possibility of erosion. Our installation process guarantees that once your artificial grass is in place, it will stay that way.
- Easy to maintain, so you will have more time to enjoy the nice weather. With no need to mow, fertilize or weed you will spend less time maintaining your lawn. Artificial turf requires very little maintenance. You can quickly rid your artificial turf of debris by simply using a leaf blower to blow it away. What once could have been an all-day chore becomes a quick and easy one with artificial turf. This means, instead of spending your time working in your yard, you can spend time playing in it.
Get a jump-start on winter and enjoy a beautiful, mud-free yard!